Inconel 625 is an alloy with fantastic corrosion resistance, with stress-cracking and pitting resistance properties.
The properties of Inconel 625 make it an excellent choice for sea-water applications in the Marine or Subsea industries.
Characteristics Of Alloy 625
- Fantastic resistance to pitting
- Resistance to crevice corrosion cracking
- Properties that can withstand low and high temperatures
- High tensile strength
- Almost complete protection against chloride induced stress cracking
- Good high temperature strength
- High resistance to oxidation at high temperatures
Get a quote for our Inconel 625 alloy tube, pipe fittings and valves today:
Applications of Inconel 625
- Marine Industry
- Subsea applications such as submarine fittings
- Aerospace and Jet Engines
- Chemical and Food processing equipment
- Filtration and waste water disposal or tanks
In mild environments: For fresh and seawater applications with neutral salts and alkaline media there is almost no attack present with use of alloy 625.
In severe environments: In corrosive environments that are challenging to other alloys, Inconel 625 is able to supply resistance to oxidising chemicals because of the combination of nickel and chromium within the metal.
High nickel concentration and molybdenum provides high resistance to non-oxidising environments.
The Ultimate Solution For Corrosive Environments
Our highly corrosion resistant Inconel 625 fittings and valves are manufactured in the UK and exported worldwide.
We supply many industries that require the fantastic properties of Inconel 625 for a number of applications.
- Fast UK and Internationally delivery
- Standard product and bespoke solutions
- 5 Star Customer Services
Inconel 625 products such as ball valves, couplings, elbows and adaptors are available as part of our special metals range.