Waverley Brownall facilitates numerous comprehensive technical support services:
- Support and technical advice on product selection, material suitability and compatibility.
- New product development – in conjunction with global organisations including as BP, Stat Oil and Conoco.
- On-site visit and support to assess existing problems and providing working solutions.
- In house and on-site training for product installation and maintenance.
Waverley also offers extensive in-house testing and examination facilities, including hydrostatic and hydraulic pressure testing of up to 80,000 psi, and Nitrogen and Helium gas testing up to 4500 psi.
The Waverley Brownall brand doesn’t only include high quality products – it continues with fantastic services for engineering companies throughout the world.
Our engineers have the experience and knowledge to:
- Create bespoke solutions
- Offer advice on our special metals, Super Alloy(SA) range
- Speak with you about the technical details of our tube fittings, pipe fittings and valves
- Work alongside you in large or small scale projects
- Offer your company on-site training to show installation procedure
- Pass you onto our CAD technicians for insight into our product design features
- Produce full material certifications for each and every fitting or valve
- Advise you on our in-house testing and inspection services
- Help you locate a local distributor within the UK or internationally
For technical enquires email: technical@waverleyBrownall.co.uk
Telephone: +44 (0) 1702 613883
Fax: +44 (0) 1702 613600