Stainless Steel Ball Valves, designed and produced by Waverley Brownall Ltd
Established in 1929, with headquarters in Essex, UK, Waverley brownall is a leading global manufacturer and supplier of high-pressure compression fittings, valves, and bespoke instrumentation-products. These are available in many alloys including 316 Stainless Steel, Monel, Titanium , Incoloy and 6MO.
Waverley brownall supplies the highest quality exotic alloy fittings for the most demanding engineering applications. With key markets including the UK, Italy, Germany, Holland, the Middle East, Russia and South Africa – its customers depend on it for product integrity and safety at all times.
Waverley brownall has built its reputation for quality in supplying some of the world’s largest industrial companies. Its many accreditations include BS ISO 9001 plus Lloyds Type Approval for classified installations.
- All 316 Stainless Steel Ball Valves
- High Pressure Ball Valves up to 10,000 psi
- Precision UK made Ball Valves
- Quality bar stock material
- Monel, Hastelloy and other exotic materials available
- Large range of end connection
- Single and Twin Ferrule compression ended ball valves
- Low maintenance
- Replaceable seals
- Low cost cast ball valves available
- Single, two and three piece ball valves available
- ¼” to 2″ threads – BSPT, BSPP and NPT Valves