Our range of high quality ball valves can be manufactured in the high-performance alloy Monel 400.
Monel 400 ball valves are an incredible investment that save on long-term maintenance costs because of the sheer durability of the material.
- Fast UK manufacturing and delivery time
- Free technical advice if required with any order
- Full material certification supplied on request
FAST TRACK YOUR ENQUIRY
Fill out our short form to get your quote fast!
Monel 400 Ball Valves
This high-performance alloy is a fantastic choice where atmospheric corrosion is an issue. Alloy 400’s resistance thrives in areas where it comes into contact with seawater particularly, making it popular within the Marine industry.
Applications Of Alloy 400
- Resistant to seawater corrosion
- High resistance to a number of acidic substances
- Popular within the oil, marine and pump manufacturing industries
- Monel 400 is sometimes overshadowed by the other wide range of modern nickel iron chromium alloys but is worthy of consideration for many applications
- Overall strength and toughness makes Monel 400 a great choice for durability
- Our flow control ball valves are available with pressure ratings of 1000, 3000 and 6000psi pressure rating
Special Alloy Chart
|Ball Valve||Material Available|
|Super Duplex and Duplex Stainless Steel|
Manufactured in the UK to the highest standard, marked with identification codes. Material certification given on request. Waverley Brownall have been specialising in machining with special metals for over 40 years. Supplied to a global audience.