We manufacture and globally supply an entire range of valves and instrumentation fittings.
Our state-of-the-art monoflange valves are designed to replace multi-valve assemblies, replacing it with one fantastic valve.
Using one valve instead of several, cuts time on installation and reduces the needs for maintenance.
Stainless Steel Monoflange Valves: Manufactured in the UK
- Constructed from our 316 stainless steel bar stock and forgings
- This manifold can replace your multi-valve assemblies
- Offers all the process instrumentation from double block & bleed valves
- Leak points are reduced
- Weight and space – Our monoflange valve was designed to be an efficient and compact valve
- Installation time can be cut down because of it’s superb design
- Material: High quality stainless steel (316)
The Construction Of Our Monoflange Valves
1 – Handle, Stainless Steel
2 – Stem, ASTM A 182 Gr F216
3 – Body Nut, 316 Stainless Steel
4 – Nut, A2 Stainless Steel
5 – Washer, 316 Stainless Steel
6 – Packing, Graphite
7 – OS & Y body, 316 Stainless Steel
8 – Non-rotating tip, 17-4-PH
9 – Body, ASTM A 182 Gr F216 *Ask us about our Special Metals Range
10 – Handle Screw, A2 Stainless Steel
11 – Dust Cap, PVC
12 – Dust Bellows, PVC
13 – Bolt, A2 Stainless Steel
14 – Yoke, 316 Stainless Steel
15 – Gland, 316 Stainless Steel
16 – Washer, 316 Stainless Steel
17 – Bolt, A2 Stainless Steel
18 – Body Seal, Graphite
19 – 1/2 NPT Plug, 316 Stainless Steel
Need to order valves or fittings?
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you shortly.