Stainless steel pressure relief valves are used for a variety of applications. Waverley Brownall manufacture and stock precision relief valves made from 316 stainless steel.
Our relief valves and strainers have a safe working pressure of 6000 PSI and are available in a wide range of end connections.
Stainless Steel Pressure Relief Valves: Compression Ends
Our relief valves are available in different thread forms and are compatible with our single and twin ferrule compression fittings.
Stainless Steel Relief Valves
When inline pressure exceeds the force exterted by the spring, the valve stem opens.
The flow through the relief valve is proportional to the pressure increase. As our valve is balanced, the cracking pressure is not effected by the outlet back pressure.
The pressure relief valve setting can be adjusted by rotating the adjustment cap.
Relief Valve Features
- Cracking pressures from 100 PSI to 6000 PSI
- 316 Stainless Steel as standard with special metals available for corrosion resistance properties
- A choice of seals
- Double and single ferrule connectors available
- BSP, BSPT and NPT
- Maximum working pressure of 6000 PSI
- Each valve is individually tested for pressure relief operation and sealing performance
- Pre-set of the pressure relief to order is available
- Temperature range (Viton) -20 to 200 celsius
|Temperature range Viton||-20 to 200 celsius|
|Temperature range High Nitrile||-40 to 120 celsius|
|Cracking Pressure||Adjustable from 100 to 6000 PSI|
|Maximum Working Pressure||6000 PSI|
|Outlet Maximum Working Pressure||1500 PSI|
Strainer/Inline Tee Filter
This piece of equipment is designed for liquid and gas applications. Available in a wide range of mesh or sintered sizes.
Air Flow Pressure Chart
Water Flow Pressure Chart
For more information on our Pressure Relief Valves, email us today at: