The Waverley Brownall miniature check valve (MCV) series are valves that are a compact, one body piece valve used for unidirectional flow. Our stainless steel miniature check valves can be used for the control of flow up to a 6000psi rating with minimal pressure drop.
Stainless Steel Miniature Check Valves (Overview)
|Working pressure up to 6000psi||Prevents reverse flow|
|Fully encapsulated seal||One-piece machined body|
|Variety of cracking pressures||Stainless steel 316|
|Minimal pressure drop||Special metals options|
|Expert design and manufacture||Liquid or vapour service|
|Adjustable spring||Low pressure relief valve|
|Fully contained O-Ring seal||Air and water flow|
Waverley Brownall check valves have been tested for sealing performance based on BS 6755 Pt1. Low pressure and high pressure tests.
Seal kits are supplied for necessary maintenance and consist of poppet O ring seal.
Cleaning and Packaging
All miniature check valves are dispatched fully degreased and sealed. Cleaning for oxygen use on application.
Spring material is 304 stainless steel with body piece of 316 stainless steel. Please specify material preferences on order.
- Up to 6000psi
- A range of end connections are available
- Fully encapsulated seal (choice of seal)
- Variety of cracking pressures up to 350psi
- Minimal pressure drop
- Bubble-tight shut off
- Standard CV check valves are also available in stainless steel which is a Poppet type valve for flow control procedures (single and double ferrule OD compression compatible.)
- Valve connections in NPT, BSPT and BSP threads
- Official Waverley Brownall product
- Material certification provided on request
- Fully boxed and packed securely in branded packaging with the Waverley Brownall logo present
- Valves will be marked with a cast code as standard
- Highly corrosion-resistant alloys can be used to manufacture your miniature check valves – Get your quote for this service on email@example.com
End connections include both male and female threaded formats and twin ferrule compression fitting ends (Ringlok.)
Other Valves From Waverley Brownall
Waverley Brownall manufacture and supply a wide range of valves within the UK and across the world. This includes ball valves, relief valves, CV series check valves, needle valves and manifolds.
For any questions, please email us at the address above and your question will be sent to the appropriate team member.
Waverley Brownall always do our utmost to reply to emails within a few days or less, depending on the urgency of your requirements.