As we enter 2017, we welcome a very busy January. Here’s the latest news on some of our biggest customers.
Overview: NG’s £2.8 billion pound tunnel makes further progress. This 22km long tunnel is to be linked to the proposed Moorside nuclear power station. Trump’s infrastructure plan has the possibility to be a benefit for NG. Investing of $100m in US solar partnership.
- National Grid’s £2.8bn tunnel plans make progress
- National Grid avoids break-up with spin-off plan via Telegraph
Wales & West Utilities
Overview: Continued investment in gas pipelines, donation and charity work.
- £280,000 gas pipe investment work continues in Canton
- £145,000 gas pipe investment arrives in Newquay
- Wales & West Utilities delivers to vulnerable Cardiff children
- Wales and West Utilities thanks Calne for patience by supporting Christmas Day lunch event
Overview: Continued growth and exciting projects with British Petroleum.
- Aker BP outlines growth path offshore Norway
- Aker Solutions Completes Acquisition of Majority Stake in Brazil’s C.S.E.
- Aker BP launches comprehensive new strategy
- Aker Solutions Joins International Association of Oil & Gas Producers
Amec Foster Wheeler
Overview: Rolls-Royce partnership, £35M Ministry of Defence contract and London Heathrow Airport expansion plans.