Ball valves are a quarter-turn valve that use a hollow, perforated and pivoting ‘floating ball’ for flow control. Its applications are many – we currently supply ball valves to a vast range of UK industries in Gas, Hydraulics and Filtration.
The ‘floating ball’ arrangement that is used in our ball valves, compensates for seat wear and the fluctuations in pressure or temperature.
Ball Valves UK: Fast UK Delivery, British Manufactured
Our 316 stainless steel ball valves are manufactured in the UK at our facility in the county of Essex. Fast UK delivery options are offered with a reliable courier service.
Our ball valves are supplied to many companies within the UK and are also exported for our international customers.
Our range of stainless steel ball valves are available in 1000lb, 3000lb and 6000lb classes.
We also have one of the most comprehensive range of thread forms and end connections.
Compact and reliable, our ball valves come in various sizes in BSP, BSPT and NPT thread forms. With a choice of either single ferrule or twin ferrule compression fitting ends.
- 90 degree fast actuation
- Bi-directional flow
- Up to 6000psi – email us about our 6000psi ball valves
- Replaceable seats
- PVC colour-coded sleeves for ease of recognition
- Manufactured from 316 stainless steel
- Fantastic for hydraulic testing, laboratory equipment, liquid services and more
Ball Valves UK: Low Cost Range, Cast 316 Ball Valves
- Cast 316 ball valves
- Available as one-piece reduced bore valves (plus two and three piece full bore)
- All models available ex-stock
- Sizes from 1/4″ to 2″
- Water or gas applications
- Safe working pressure up to 1000psi
Waverley Brownall offer 3 Way Ball Valves with Female and Male outlets, Air Actuated Ball Valves and a 6000psi Ball Valve Series.
For information about our high quality, British-manufactured products email us at:
*Always consult an engineering professional at Waverley Brownall for advice on application, material and uses.