Hastelloy C276 alloy is a Nickel-chromium-molybdenum alloy that is known for its versatility and corrosion resistance. It is one of a selection of high performance alloys used in the chemical processing field by material engineers around the world.
Advantages of using Hastelloy C276 include its resistance to pitting, stress corrosion cracking and extensive capabilities. This material is capable of thriving in tough applications where other alloys would struggle.
Hastelloy C276 alloy fittings and valves are available from Waverley Brownall with fast UK and International delivery. Please submit your enquiry below:
Hastelloy C276 Alloy Characteristics And Overview
Stock: Waverley Brownall hold stock of the more popular size fittings in Hastelloy C276. A moderate amount of raw material stock is held in the form of bar and forgings.
Note: HASTELLOY® is a registered trademark of Haynes International, Inc.
- A perfect solution for the Chemical Industry
- Hastelloy C276 is one of the few alloys resistant to hypochlorite, wet chloride gas and chlorine dioxide solutions
- This alloy is not prone to Grain Boundary Precipitation
A whole range of special alloy tube/pipe fittings and valves are available from Waverley Brownall.
- Great resistance against strong solutions such as ferric and cupric chlorides
- Other alloy products can fail to measure up to the performance of the Hastelloy C-276 material. *Our fittings and valves can provide you with the highest quality needed for any project. Alongside the Hastelloy material, this can make for a powerful and safe engineering solution.
Resistance to localized corrosion attack: Excellent
Resistance to oxidizing and reducing media: Excellent
Read more information on corrosion by acids.
Hastelloy C276 Alloy: Bespoke Solutions For A Range Of Industries
Waverley Brownall offer bespoke solutions for a range of industries including: Oil & Gas, Chemical Processing, Marine Engineering and Offshore.
Our experienced team will be able to speak with you about custom fitting and valve production using Hastelloy C276 alloy.
Note: Please contact a professional for the full specifications of instrumentation products, their materials and applications. We are open to answering any technical questions you may have.
Our BS ISO 9001 quality products have been used in projects great and small for some of the largest Oil & Gas companies in the world.
The Hastelloy C276 alloy is part of a range of materials available including Monel alloy 400, Super Duplex Stainless Steel and Incoloy 825.
All the information on our special metals page is available as a PDF download. Feel free to request this by Email.