Waverley Brownall manufacture and supply stainless steel tube fittings and special alloy fittings to some of the largest Oil & Gas companies in the world.
Above all, it’s the impressive quality of our products and services that has enabled us to become one of the lead suppliers of tube fittings in a global market. Our count of over 2000 instrumentation fittings include both twin ferrule tube fittings and single ferrule tube fittings.
Stainless Steel Tube Fittings: WB’s Quality Control
Rigorous quality control procedures ensure the consistent and safe performance from our tube fittings.
- Extensive in-house testing and examination facilities
- Hydrostatic and Hydraulic pressure testing of up to 80,000 psi
- Nitrogen and Helium gas testing up to 4500 psi
- In-house inspection team committed to Waverley Brownall’s extensive quality control proceedures
- On-site training for product installation and maintenance
- Duoloc is produced within the control systems approved by BSEN ISO 9001
- Waverley Brownall hold certificates of approval for product performance