Pipe fittings are used in a whole range of applications within many industries, including Oil and Gas.
What is the Oil and Gas Industry?
The Oil and Gas Industry is one of the world’s largest, supplying power across the world. It impacts our everyday living, from fuelling your car to heating your home.
The 3 largest oil companies at present are: Saudi Aramco, the National Iranian Oil Company and Qatar General Petroleum Corporation.
Oil and Gas is considered as one out of a five total sections of the entire Petroleum Industry. (According to The American Petroleum Institute.)
The Petroleum/Oil and Gas Industry includes: Exploration, extraction, refining, transporting and the marketing of products. The products of the highest volume within this industry are fuel oil and petrol (gasoline.)
The top 5 aspects of this industry (according to Oil and Gas UK) are:
1. The geological setting
2. Exploration and development
3. The production of new technology and fields
4. Decommissioning projects
5. The operating environment
Pipe Fittings For The Oil And Gas Industry
Stainless steel pipe fittings for Oil and Gas applications by Waverley Brownall.
Our pipe fittings are perfect for piping systems worldwide – please talk to us about your application needs.
- High pressure pipe fittings with NPT or BSPT threads
- Our pipe fittings are designed by engineering specialists
- Manufactured to the highest British standard qualities at our Essex headquarters
- Supplied globally to a number of networks in the Oil and Gas industry
- Pipe fittings made from our special metals will flourish in corrosive environments
- Ease of application and installation
- Technical support
- Bespoke solution projects for pipe fittings and valves
- Low pressure screwed pipe fittings (150psi), BSP fittings
- Hose components and unions
- Plugs, brushes and seals
- Full material certification
- Full material identification can be tested and given on request
- All of our pipe fittings are crafted in 316 stainless steel as standard
For more information, email us today at:
We will reply to you as soon as possible.