Female NPT needle valve for flow control solutions. Our stainless steel needle valves are manufactured in the UK to the highest British quality standards.
Technical Specifications overview:
- Pressure Range: 0-6000 psi
- Extended Range: 0-10,000 psi
- Temperature Range (PTFE) -20 to 200C
- Temperate Range (Graphite) -20 to 400C
- Material: Stainless Steel 316
Female NPT Needle Valve
- Female/Female single piece bodies with and without bleed.
- Female/Female three piece body needle valves with and without bleed.
- Also available: Compression ended needle valves with Ringlok or Duoloc ends, double and single ferrule compression fittings.
NPT Thread and Sizes
|Size NPT||Body Piece||Part Number|
Stainless Steel Needle Valves
1/4, 3/8and 1/2 NPT Thread, BSP and BSPT
Pressure VS Temperature Performance
NPT Valve connection standard to ANSI/ASME B1-20.3.
National Pipe Thread Taper (NPT) is a U.S. standard for tapered threads used on threaded pipes and fittings.
Performance test including Shell and Seat test.
Needle Valve Markings
- Manufacturer: Waverley Brownall Limited
- Operating Limits: 6000 psi @ 200C
- Material of Construction: Stainless Steel 316
- Material Cast Code: A123
- Colour-coded dust cap: Blue, Isolate